I did a lot of stripping yesterday and divided the strips roughly between 10 bags. I have no reserves of the russet knit, bright tweed, orange scarf or dyed wool - just the three coats left really.
Each strip works a line approximately one fifth to one quarter of the strip's original length.
I removed the ugly dayglo orange and replaced it with the russet and the clearer orange scarf.
I am having trouble with the frame I am using. The clips are feeble, and won't accommodate the bulky worked areas.
I've emailed Jenni for thoughts on this problem.
Hooking without a frame is very cumbersome, though.